Re: [ST] Be careful out there!!!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts!  She's doing really well.  The general
consensus is another 3 weeks and she should be fully recovered.  It's been
a slow process for her but she sees improvements daily.  Going back to work
isn't really a worry.  She's a school teacher and was teaching summer
school when the accident occurred but it's over now so she won't be going
back until late August.  She'll have plenty of time to rest and recoup.

The sad part, at least for me, is that she no longer has a desire to ride.

She already has a lawyer and they're working to get everything she needs.

George