[ST] for Bryce - ST bars on an RS....need some help!!!

 >>> anyone put a tutorial up on the web? <<<

    Remove RS bars, install GenMars and ST bars.  Although it's not
absolutely necessary, I put on an ST clutch cable.

 >>> I have a leftover set of Sprint ST genmar Risers (1 1/3 inch
rise), will they fit on the RS with the Stock ST clips and still
clear the Fairing? <<<

    Yes;... if you have - or install - the heated grips, you can't
rotate the front brake hydraulic reservoir out of the way and will
need to bend the sub-frame that holds the screen out about 3/8ths of
an inch.  Do the other side the same so it doesn't look lopsided.

    I've used this setup with complete satisfaction - with a Zero
Gravity sport touring screen - for the last 3 years and 25,000 miles.
                                doggydoo   - - - o&\o