[ST] RE: ST bars on an RS....need some help!!!

Bryce

The left switch is rock solid. The right switch can
swivel a bit if I punch the starter button too hard,
although not since I got into the habit of hooking my
forefinger over the top and squeezing. It looks
completely natural except for an extra 1" or so of bar
showing (the ST bars must also be wider than the RS).

Riding position? Well, it is more comfy than stock,
but I personally find the stock items - although lower
- - at a more comfortable angle to my palms. If I had
Genmars I'd be tempted to keep the RS bars with them,
which I bet gives a very comfy ride. You still feel a
bit more head-down than on an ST too, I guess cos the
RS is an inch or so higher at the back.

How could I forget it was Donny who made ST + Genmars
work! Hi Don, how you getting on with it? I still love
mine after 3+ years. Although I do regularly ride too
fast. I reckon I need a rev limiter that cuts in about
6k!

Barry