Re: [ST] Does your employer know you ride?

I agree.  Having interviewed a handful of people for
technical positions, I would much rather someone tell
me they like to ride a motorcycle, rollerblade, play
basketball - something (anything) that gets them away
from technology.  If people are willing to step away
from work-like activities, then they are more apt to
develop better relationships with coworkers.