[ST] Does your employer know you ride?

Since I've ridden to work nearly every day since 1980 after moving to
CA, It's a good chance that all my previous employers knew I ride.
Certainly nothing I'm ashamed of. And I haven't missed a day's work due
to the bike. I may have been a bit sore a time or two, though.
 I park my bike between my current employer's prop and wing of his
Grumman Tiger, and he parks his car at the door of "my" hangar, so I
have to get him to move it if I need to get a plane in or out.
Between '61 and '80, it depended on where I lived and worked and whether
or not I had a street bike. I was more interested in dirt bike riding
and racing during that time.
Bare