[ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

The TSRA 2003 Western Rallye has been scheduled for Sept. 19-20 in Red
River, NM.  However, to date, it appears no one has proposed an Eastern
Rally.  Time is running short, but if there is sufficient interest in
holding an Eastern Rally this year, I'll prepare the proposal package.  For
anyone interested in attending an Eastern rally this year, please express
your interest and suggest your first choice of  location and dates.  And,
please let me know if you'd be willing to help coordinate the rally.