Re: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

Well, I for one would be fired up for a Eastern Rallye !!!

I am not an official RAt member.  of course that can be easily
rectified.  Gary Simmons is working to establish a Pittsburgh, PA RAT,
but its in its infancy.  I think its officially me, him, and one other
individual :-)

There are some great (and I mean GREAT) roads in South East Ohio.  I
ride them frequently, and I never tire of them.  The area is also in
close proximity to West Virginia; another area with more GREAT roads.
I am signed up for a HSTA Rally in that area in late August, and a
friend of mine does the maps.  I would be willing "borrow" said maps
and look into hotel arrangements if there is interest.

The overnight accommodations are typically in Marietta, Ohio.  Thats in
the Ohio river just outside of the Wayne National Forrest.  Easily
accessible via Interstate 70, 77, 79, and 80.  I would think that an
Early/Mid September date would be do-able.  Its somewhat short notice,
but it might work.

Another alternative location might be further East in West Virginia.
There's no shortage of great stuff outside of Elkins, WV.  I helped
plan a rally there that ultimately fell through, but its also a great
place with lots to offer in terms of scenery and great rides.

So... is there any interest???  Post here or email me off-line.  If we
can get over 10, we can start putting things into motion.

Later !!!

Eric Mitchell
2000 ST