Re: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

I can't do any of the pre-rally work necessary for this year and
I certainly didn't know roads well enough in this area to propose rides.
But NEXT year...next year I may be up for coordinating the Eastern Rallye
in the North Georgia/West NC/East TN area.  I'll know camping areas
and roads much better by next summer and I've already got some roads
in North GA on my list which are worthy.

Kevin Liske
Adapt and Overcome

   "The West won the world not by the superiority
    of its ideas or values or religion but rather by
    its superiority in applying organized violence.
    Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners
    never do."