[ST] Garmin GPS V Update Recommendation

For those of you having Garmin GPS V's and who have not updated the firmware in a while I would recommend that you do so.  I was running rev 2.05 and the current rev is
2.20.  I updated last summer or early fall to 2.05 so there have been a lot of changes.  The most significant change that I saw was in routes.  A predefined route was
easier to initiate and there were far fewer times when it lost the route.  For a welcome change defined routing worked just like it was supposed to.  Every road change
hit right on the money.  I'm not talking about I95 meets I10 either.  These were back country roads and it worked like a champ where before it would go "off route" at
the drop of a hat.
Rod