[ST] mid-ohio

just back from 2000 mi trip to mid-ohio for VMD and superbike weekend.
got soaked last night coming home by storms,lightning,flooding on i-80,
trees downed across the road, etc....all and all, a bitter end to a
great trip. ST ran flawlessly and i got close to 55mpg round trip.
tried to call my "former" dealer <appalachian in new kingstown, pa> to
schedule an oil change this week before the alleghany raid and was
told "...we no longer do work on triumph motorcycles."  well, at least
they figured out it was time to 'shit or get off the pot' as my late
father so delicately put it.  hopefully, somebody will pick up the
franchise in south-central PA.

thanks//////coop

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced...