RE: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

Gotta agree with this.  If fact - if it is held in State College area on a
home game weekend, I might ride to inner city DC to get out of traffic.
Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA
'01 ST in brg
AMA Lifer
RAT
TSRA "Olde Dawg"

Am I the only one that thinks that State College in September with
students back and football season in swing could create a Mongolian
Cluster #$%^ of monumental proportions in terms of lodging and
navigating the town?  I've been to a few PSU games;  its not a pretty
sight and rooms are tough to come by.  <snip>

In all honesty, WV has better roads.  I've ridden a lot in Central PA,
and while its no slouch, I don't recall the roads being as challenging
or scenic as what I've seen in WV.  <snip>