RE: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

Looks like there are alot of Yanks wanting the Eastern Rally close to them.
How's this for an idea:

If the majority of the Eastern TSRA membership is south of the border hold
the rally in a convenient location.  If the majority of the membership is
north of the border then hold it in a location convenient for them.  This
would probably solve the issue and stop the "I want it here - no I want it
there emails."

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all
of the people all of the time - so why not please the majority.

- -Rich