From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Masiak,
Richard
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 12:02 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [ST] Front Sprocket Washer

Does anyone know the part number of the golden washer [brass?] that has the
tabs which fold over the front sprocket nut?  The microfilm at my dealer
calls out a PN of a washer which is not the one on my 2000 RS.  Personally,
I'd prefer to have the tabs fold over the nut for added security that it
won't come off.

I'm continuing to find the proper number thru my dealer and Triumph, but if
someone out there knows what I'm talking about it could speed thigs.

THX

*