Re: [ST] Steering dampener recommendation

A dampener will not solve the problem IMO.  SDs are
usually reserved for bikes with steep steering head
angles that result in twitchy steering.  From what u
describe it's more when u let go of the bars.

While some specific tires tend to do this anyway,
others will do it during the end of their life when
cupping of thr front tire has occured.  I'd start by
checking your tires and making sure they are properly
inflated.

Good luck,

Bryce