Re: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

I agree that if PSU was chosen, we'd be better off picking an away game
weekend.  Just remember though that it's a small towm with many small towns
around withing 30-40 minutes of riding (for hotel purposes).  Plus, we'd be
avoiding the town when riding. I get plenty of city riding here in DC area.
And most football gamers are using the main roads.  If you know the back
roads, like I do, you can get away from Town quite easily.

The mountains north of SC are nice, and they lead to the PA Grand Canyon
which is 2 hours away, and supposedly nice.

Just a thought

- --Joel