[ST] Phila area Tri dealer

Steve:
	You have only one choice for factory Triumph service in Philadelphia. Manayunk Triumph are a dedicated Triumph dealership located in....Manayunk on Main Street.
	Owned by two serious life-long riders and MSF instructors. Very good Service Department with a pretty good selection of Triumph accessories, custom factory parts and riding gear. They are about to celebrate their first anniversary in a few weeks.
	Believe it or not, I purchased my three Hinckley Triumphs from Freehold Triumph (70 miles away in Freehold, NJ) and continue to get my service  work done there. It's an easy & fun ride from central Philadelphia and service & folks there can't be beat.
	If you want to know more, ping me off-list at the e-mail address above.
Regards,
Howard Stephen Serlick
"Nav Dawg"
'00 Blue ST