Re: [ST] Backfiring

I had the same issue with my 02 Daytona.  I would let off the gas and the
occassional backfire would occur.  I also have the Triumph low carbon pipe
installed.  I then started to hear some backfire while on the gas at low
rpm's.  I took the bike in and the dealer had to load tune 15.  So far the
backfire problem is gone.  I would take the bike in and request a tune
update or diagnostic work through the computer.  A fuel injected bike should
not backfire.  The computer will adjust as necessary, unless the wrong tune
is loaded.