RE: [ST] rear tire sizes

Last time I mentioned this the ensuing debate on contact patch size etc
was remarkable. Shame you couldn't get to it in the archive - it was
quite an amazing thread.

Not trying to restart that thread - but, yes, you can run 190 rear
just as the Daytona does because it's the same rim.  Works well, looks
great, and there's no noticeable change to turn in speed etc (from
the perspective of my riding ability - if you ride like Foggy you may
notice).

David