[ST] Good stuff for paint finish

I dont usually say anything about products unless Im
deeply impressed, one way or the other. I have tried
lots of things to remove the scuffs and jean-wear from
contact btwn me and the painted surface of the bike.

It was looking pretty cloudy at some angles and in the
light. This less that perfectly durable paint finish
takes a beating after 30K+ miles, I keep it waxed so
mine isnt as bad as many I have seen out there,
soooooooooooooo heres what I found at Napa, Meguiar's
Scratch X. its in a black tube like toothpaste,
clearcoat safe yadda yadda. I dont own stock or
anything but its just good stuff. It takes a little
work but the result is increadable. I cant descern
where the (extensive) scuffing was. I was able to
remove most if it by hand w/a bit of determination but
some was so deep I actually cheated and squirted a
little on the orbital and ran over it for a second.

all I can say is this stuff rocks. Its not as easy as
waxing but the result is the best I have seen yet.

Happy spring cleaning on the bikes!......for those of
YOU that use them seasonaly :)

Tony Burke
00 ST  (red.....again)