[ST] Brake rotors warped?

There is no pulsatioin in the lever but while nearing
the stop I can feel the tug tug tug tug tug under
partial braking at about 5 or 10mph. I dont have a
dial indicator handy but it is possible that there is
something with the way they mount to the hub.

This started very suddenly, these brakes have had a
pretty gentle life considering they are already over
30K miles old and still have origional pads. It just
seems a little odd that one day they are fine and the
next day they are like this. Any whisdom??

Thanks for any help here.

Tony Burke
00 ST.