Re: [ST] My poor 01 ST

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm having difficulty imagining how
a bike that is on it's sidestand, apparently leaning slightly to the left,
can possibly fall over on the right side.  Any shifting of gravel under the
sidestand would only make the bike lean further to the left.  Neither wind
nor traffic turbulence were mentioned as issues.  Even if the bike were
parked facing downhill, and managed to walk forward and off the sidestand,
the bike would still fall to the left if it was actually leaning that way to
begin with.  Am I missing something?  This might be worth a re-think, lest
it happen again!