Re: [ST] Aftermarket handlebars

I remember riding home my first ST(99) after trading in a Sprint Executive
on it and thinking "geez I might have made  a mistake here" because my
shoulders and back were hurting.  Then I put some more miles on, got more
comfortable with the bike, and relaxed.  It's been perfect ever since.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
I guess I'm the lucky one here, or maybe just more adaptable.  The stock ST
set-up fits me perfectly.  I know this even more so after fitting the
Gen-Mar risers to my first ST. I have found that on the Redhead (ST #2) that
the stock set-up is supremely comfortable and gives better feel when the
pace gets, ahhhhhh, brisk.  At 5'7" I think this bike was designed to fit my
size like a glove, that's why I have ST #2.  A damn near perfect bike, as
is, :]

Duncan