From: Dave [mailto:dbardell@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 10:30 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Electrical Accessories

Blake,
You're right..
Here in PA,  flashing blue lights are reserved for volunteer Fire
Fighters and the like,  but since these are not on top of my vehicle and
are visible only to the rear, I'll take my chances.  These re not really
the same shade of blue either, but I guess if the officer had a hard
day, he could decide to hassle a poor innocent biker...  Then I could
just tape over them until he goes away!!
He would be better off enforcing the laws that prevent left turns
directly in front of cyclists..

Dave

*