[ST] Centre stand

Hi there,

Have been off of the list for a couple of months, but I'm back again :-)
Sold the red ST after 80k kms, now I have a 2000 Lucifer Orange RS with
30k on the odometer! Lotsafun, I can tell you!

They put a centre stand on my RS, was nice, being used to it on my ST.
Now my question is: is the ground clearance of the centre stand the
same/more/less than on the ST? My friend said that it looked that in
corners the stand was looking close to hitting the tarmac, he said it
would hit earlier than the pegs.
I always thought that the ground clearance would be the same!

Thanx
Q.