Re: [ST] Green panniers up for sale, LINERS? Diablo's

At 04:40 PM 3/26/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>with the liners.

What are these?
Is this an option that I didn't get w/my panniers?

Is anyone running the new Pirelli Diablo
My favorite tire has been Pirelli MT21 & 22 Dragon Evo.
According to Tires Unlimited the Dragon Evo's are now discontinued.
I bought the last 2 rears & 1 of the last 4 fronts they had
For $105 for the rears which I thought was a hellava deal so
the mgr. could kill off the sku. He told me the Dragon Evo
was being replaced by Diablo. ANYBODY RUNNING THEM?

Yes. The longevity on the Evo's left a little to be desired. To me
that's like asking the guy in the Pontiac GTO Judge what kind of gas
mileage he's getting.
You can't have everything & on a Sport Touring motorcycle with the emphasis
on sport
it's grip I concerned with and want more than life span.

Thanks,

John Petrey, Jr.
Apex Dawg
Guntersville, AL