[ST] for Alex - Trophy pegs

 >>> people had put Trophy passenger pegs on a Sprint <<<

    This doesn't really address your question but might help.  One of
the first mods I made to my new '95 Sprint was to replace the RIDER'S
pegs with those from the Trophy;... ah! happy feet.  When I bought my
2000 Sprint I immediately changed the pegs but I seem to remember (it
was three years ago) a problem with the pin size and having to look
to another model,... perhaps one of the  Thunderbirds or Speed Triple
or Tiger or something; but I did find a set that bolted right on.
Ah, happy feet.  I've never given a thought to the passenger pegs,...
don't want to encourage her.  He travels fastest who travels alone!

                                    doggydoo   - - - o&\o