RE: [ST] Chain cleaning

Just to add another P.O.V., I never clean mine. I admire the guys who do
have the gumption to clean something that is going to get comletely grimy
again in a matter of a few miles. I just lube every 500 or so miles with PJ
lube in the blue can. I've only got 13500 miles on my original chain, but it
is going strong, and I've only had to adjust it once.

:-)

As for clean-up (when, o when is Triumph going to make a shaft driven
sport-tourer?), I use the Honda all-purpose motorcycle cleaner that you can
pick up at any old Honda dealership. That stuff rocks!