RE: [ST] Chain cleaning

At 08:39 AM 3/28/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>I've only got 13500 miles on my original chain, but it
>is going strong, and I've only had to adjust it once.

Peter,

You need to do some wheelies or something. Just kidding. That is very long
life for a stock chain IMO. You must use the PJ O'Rorke chain lube.
Sorry, Friday perfect riding weather giddiness.

Similar longevity: my rear brake pads are hanging in there at 21K. Not much
left on them though. Many liSTers have reported very long life outta their
rear pads.

My Tamburini cf hugger from Jack Lilly is beautiful. But I can't see it
w/the panniers on :-\

Apex Dawg