From: serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 11:21 AM
To: Stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Posts to ST Digest- correct "Cut &Paste"

Stephen:
Dummy!!!
How about NOT attaching the entire ST Digest when making a post. Kindly
learn how to "cut and paste" properly. There is a thing called "nettiquette"
which you have neglected to observe. I suggest you read the FAQ section of
the ST/RS Website and check your settings and make an apology to those of us
that know how to use our computers.
Regards,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST