Re: [ST] front axle bolt size?

Am I missing something or isn't that 19mm hex that is in the tool kit for
removing the front wheel axle?

I realize that it is only a pressed/extruded steel wrench but I've been able to
use it 6-7 times so far.

you just slip the rear eccentric pinch bolt wrench over it to use as a handle
and presto. If you have it handy you can use a 19mm socket over the end of it
instead.  Actually, that's how I attached the torque wrench to it for refitting
the axle.

OR, did this tube wrench thing that looks like a really tall socket only come
with the '00 tool kits?

Jay
His  '00ST
Hers '00RS