RE: [ST] Throttlemeister group purchase?

A while ago, Eric put together a group purchase on Throttlemeisters and we
all got a smokin' deal. I would like to get another one, can we swing
another group purchase? Anyone interested?

I don't want to put an O-ring cruise control on my brand new cherry bike.
On some beat up piece of crap rat bike, I would slap whatever crap I had
laying around on the throttle and call it a deal.
For a brand new beautiful ST, give me something that looks sharp and works
like it is designed to.

CA Stu <-- no O-rings (or duct tape) on my ST, thanks.
ST <-- Pretty road bike
KLR 650 <-- held together by zip ties and baling wire