  From: Denis Liakos [mailto:denoose@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 10:14 PM
  To: Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
  Subject: Re:

  Andy:

    There is some discussion on the ST list regarding a group purchase of
Throttlemeisters. Some riders may have made such a purchase some time ago, I
don't know who the source was or what they paid, either. I noticed on your
website a members price of $95.  Do I have your permission to mention you as
a source, and can a group (maybe 8 or 10) do any better?  Perhaps you could
ship them all to me, and I could disburse them, so you save more on
shipping- any ideas?

  Thanks

  DL