Re: [ST] modulators

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Don Olson wrote:

> I had one, and the thing I didn't like about it was that the
> light had to be on high beam for it to work. Even though MSF
> reccommends using the high beam during daylight hours, I think
> that with today's brighter lights, the high beam, let alone a
> flashing high beam, is annoying to motorists. Dave Collins, San
> Diego
>
> The way I see it if you are annoying the cage drivers you're
> being seen.

Ah, but then again, personally, I prefer not to annoy the people
in the big shiney cages. I prefer them not to have the attitude,
"The f'r deserved it, he was blinding me", okay, maybe an
exageration. But people do tend to steer towards what they are
looking at, so if you are blinding them, expect them in your
lane.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson, Dallas, TX
 '00 Yamaha WR400F (self abuse in style)
 '01 Suzuki TL1000s
 '03 Yamaha FJR1300

 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500
 killed by rocks: '01 BRG Sprint ST (18 months old, 25,152 miles)