RE: [ST] Throttlemeister group purchase?

Feel free to take over, call, try to find a better supplier, etc.  As I
said earlier, RotLE is already trying to work out a better deal with their
supplier, but he is a little guy, so he may not be successful.  If worse
comes to worse, everyone can buy at the member cost listed on his web site
(you may have to pay a member subscription, but I don't know).  The come
across some pretty good deals that are not always posted on their web site.

I haven't looked around but understand theirs is the lowest cost, plus I
believe we're basically working with a biker who is doing this kind of as a
hobby.  One other thing, when we get the final pricing, RotLE will prefer a
check to help with their discount level.  CCs required anywhere from a 3 -
4.5% surcharge, eating us precious little margin.

I'll forward them this note after I send in to the List.  I agree we need
to get him moving, but , as a little guy, the tail can't wag to dog.  Plus,
I think he may be going on vacation from 30 May for 8 days.  Everyone may
not want to wait that long.

James in Knoxville, TN