RE: [ST] Throttlemeister group purchase?

I thought maybe I was saving the list and RotLE some grief over a lot of
email, but it appears not.  Below is RotLE's (Andrew Kay) response to my
note.  Perhaps someone can find a GP better price, but I doubt it.  Even if
they did, you'd have to factor in the GP hassles.  Like I said, RotLE runs
across some deals that they do not post on their web site.

Have a good day,
James

End of st-digest V2002 #1009