RE: [ST] Throttlemeister group purchase?

I can't argue with the Rotle (I couldn't remember their name before) price,
it sounds like they got a good deal going but I thought I read somewhere
that the list once put together their own deal as well.  It never hurts to
check all your sources, ya know?  If TM doesn't want to play ball then I
whole heartedly support going through Rotle and by all means recouping their
CC fees (if you pay be CC).  I'll fire off an email to the powers that be at
TM today and we'll just wait to see what they say.  Sound good?

I might just have to join Rotle in any event, it seems like they have a lot
of nice nick-nacks at nice prices that would look very nice on my bike!  :)

- - Michael Spellman
- - 2K ST in Blue
- - Scenic Mystic, Connecticut