[ST] Follow up on sprocket change

First, I want to say thanks to all the listers that
responded to my questions about gearing, and problems
getting the countershaft nut loosened.

Update: I was able to rent an air impact wrench today and
that did the trick, after I selected the maximum torque it
can put out; that nut must have been put on with a lot of
torque.  I'll put the new sprocket on tomorrow morning, when
it's a little cooler in the garage; I'll be sure to use the
proper torque setting when I put the nut back on... I'll
take the bike out for a test spin after I have it buttoned
back up. The passes are finally open up here in the Sierra
Nevada, so I'll probably take a jaunt over Ebbetts Pass,
since that's always a good workout. I'll post a note about
my impressions about the gearing change when I get back.

- -Keith
'00 RS