From: Andrew F. Kay, Jr. [mailto:captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:12 AM
To: jgoldston@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Throttlemeister

On review, Marker Machine will not offer bulk discounts at this time.  Like
RotLE, their margin is small.

Prices for RotLE members are as follows:

All Triumph Models except '97 + Daytona,T-Bird,  Adventurer, Legend,
Standard Weight and Finish        $95.00 +  $4.95 S/H

As above, Heavy weight, (2 oz difference)
$112.00 + 5.50 S/H

Daytona, '97+
&n bsp;                      $106.00 + 4.95 S/H

Daytona '97 +, Heavy
& nbsp;       $123.00 + 5.50 S/H

For HIGHLY POLISHED finish, add $12.50

Again, this is for MEMBERS ONLY, if you are not current, add $27.50 + 4.95
S/H.  Checks, MO only.  If you don't want the free T-shirt, skip joining
and add $10.00.  This would be rather foolish, though, because members get
discounts on other items, like a set of Skyking Frame Sliders (ST) for only
$72.00 versus $85.00 retail or 100/110 watt Blue/white zenon bulbs for
$29.95 the pair versus $45 retail (check out www.lightingresearch.com for
more bulbs and email me for prices.)  Not to mention our award winning
newsletter and superb Shirt Designs by Don Bradley.  See the new shirt,
Charge of the Light Brigade on our Site.

I have the heavy models on my '01, BRG ST and they look great.

As to the cost of the highly polished, I can't comment.  It's up to you.
Below is Marker Machine's retail price list.  All units will be shipped
direct from Marker on receipt of check/MO at RotLE world headquarters.

                               Standard Unit              Heavy Unit
Daytona 900    '95-96  FT & AT---------$113  FH & AT-H----------$130
Daytona 1200   '95-01  FT & AT---------$113  FH & AT-H----------$130
Trophy 900 & 1200   '95  FT & AT-------$113  FH & AT-H----------$130
Speed Triple              FT & AT------$113  FH & AT-H----------$130
Tiger/Sprint/Trident  FT & AT----------$113  FH & AT-H----------$130
Trophy 900 & 1200   '96-01  FT & ATT---$113  FH & ATT-H---------$130
Sprint ST/Sprint RS  '99-01  FT & ATT--$113  FH & ATT-H---------$130
Daytona T595/509/955 '97-01  FT & AT5--$125  FH & AT5-H---------$142

Adventurer / Thunderbird      Not Available             Not Available
1998 Sprint Sport             Not Available             Not Available

andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  Fellsmere, FL
 www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Life is mostly froth and bubble, Two things stand like stone, Kindness in
another's trouble, Courage in your own.  Adam Lindsay Gordon, 1833 - 1870