Re: [ST] Push starting an ST

I've had to do this once and it was a major PITA.  The street I was on had a
slight downhill grade, but after 5 tries on my own I was exhausted (paddle
like a madman as fast as you can go before you hit the intersection, then
pop the clutch. Skiiiiiid goes the back tire. Damn.  Walk the bike backwards
the whole block, calves burning.  Now do this again four more times in
riding gear).

After almost hyperventilating, I finally gave up and asked my cousin to help
push (it was outside his house).  On the second try we got it to catch long
enough for me to give it some throttle and keep it running (the window to do
this damn small).

Now, my cousin is huge (6'2", 290lbs) and even still it took us two tries.
I don't think I could have done it myself or on flat pavement.

The ride home was 40 minutes, which was long enough to charge the battery so
that it started fine the next day, though the engine light remained on.