re: [ST] seat special

Hey Neil,

I would be glad to give you my Pre-registration number as I have since
bought a custom Sargent seat courtsey of Stephen Hale and will not be
getting the current offering.  Don't know if that will work tho'  I think
they require shipment to the original addy.  But hey, I would be willing to
buy it and sent it to you for shipping charges...........  worth a thought.

duncan
dallas