[ST] DL update

Thanks to all who wrote "Get Well" messages to me. I saw the hand
surgeon on Wed. and I asked about riding. He tells me six weeks. :-(

On an amusing note, I asked a friend who rides a Yamaha V-Star to ride
the Devil home for me. Drove him into the city and he rode it home. I
felt I would be more relaxed if I did not lead or follow. Instead, we
took separate routes. As we were about to go our ways I looked over at
him and he was grinning ear to ear. I felt like I had just given a kid
the biggest freakin' candy bar in the world. My next thought was,
"Mwah-ha-ha, I converted him over to the dark side." He safely got it
home and for the first time in my life I had someone thank me for doing
me a favor.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
             -- Doctor Who