Re: [ST] Another dealer is kaput

This is extremely disturbing news.  I live in Freehold, NJ and having
Freehold Hon-Tri-Duc a few miles away was a significant factor in my
decision to purchase the ST.  They are a top notch dealer.  So far (10k
miles), I have had zero problems with the bike, but it's nice knowing they
are right around the corner.  I really love the bike and was prepared to
stick with Triumph down the road, but that it somewhat questionable now that
I've heard this news.  I know there are a few other listers here who use
this dealership - Does anyone know if this was strictly a business decision
by the dealer, or is Triumph for some reason scaling back their distribution
in the U.S. (???).  I heard at one time that the Freehold dealer was one of
the top selling Triumph dealers on the east coast, so this all seems a
little odd.  Anyway, I guess I'll be stopping by there on my ride home from
work today to ask some questions....

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST