[ST] NW 200

Howlin WROTE: I'm working with a friend to have the coverage of the 600
races transfared from VHS to DVD. When I have the DVD ready I'll post it
over to Rude Dog. If anyone else is interested in seeing it, ask him nicely
and he may share ;o)

The key word being "MAY".
Hopefully all will go well as even the DVD's have a country code.Why is
that? But I understand that once you play them the code is changes but
cannot be changed back to the original. Confusing. Anyone know why?
 But if Howlin's pulls it off it will be for sharing.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"