Re: [ST] David Jefferies killed at IOMTT

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 12:42  AM, Howlin' Dawg wrote:
> On a more positive note, I recorded the Ulster TV coverage of the
> North West
> 200 where Triumph Valmoto performed so well. I'm working with a friend
> have the coverage of the 600 races transfared from VHS to DVD. When I
> have
> the DVD ready I'll post it over to Rude Dog. If anyone else is
> interested in
> seeing it, ask him nicely and he may share ;o)

Howlin', is the DVD going to be in PAL or NTSC format? Our players on
this side of the pond don't generally play PAL-formatted DVDs. :-(

(Of course, being the geek I am, I'd be happy to watch it from my
computer's DVD drive which, fortunately, *does* understand PAL format.)

Also, make sure your friend burns the disc with the region code set to
0 (worldwide).

Thanks for doing this!
- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>