[ST] for Nick - Hepco and Becker

 >>> I just finished mounting a set of Hepco and Becker sidecases to
my RS last weekend.  Quality is equal to or better than the other
options, and I think the shape and style complements the RS nicely.
All of the mounting hardware and cases can be purchased new from this
website in Germany that has the whole kit and cases for about 500
euros.
http://www.tm-accessories.de/modelle/sprint_rs/index_sprint_rs.html
  (scroll down to Hepco & Becker Kofferträger)  For those that aren't
familiar with Hepco and Becker (www.hepco-becker.de), they are a
small german company that make the factory hard cases for Moto
Guzzi.  The bags use the same mounts as the older BMW cases that were
made by Krauser of Germany. <<<

    Thanks for the heads up!... the cases look GREAT!  I contacted
them in 2000 when I got my RS and they had nothing for it at that
time.  I still have the old Krausers (or what's left of them) on my 2
V4-1000 Interceptors and would be thrilled to just click these in
place.  Is there any access to the Kofferträger or the ordering page
in English?  My mastery of languages is matched only by my mastery of
women.

                                           doggydoo   - - - o&\o

End of st-digest V2002 #1018