[ST] Re: Hepco and Becker

I don't think they have an english page, but you could try pasting the link
into Babelfish http://babelfish.altavista.com/  This should get you close
enough to a translation to facilitate ordering.  You could also try
contacting them via email, as there is a good chance someone there speaks
english at least a little.  There really isn't much to the whole process
that can get seriously messed up.  If there is anything I can do to help,
just let me know.

Nick
'00 Yellow RS in Minnesota