[ST] Re:multiple ST owners

I first purchased a salvage titled '00 blue ST in the October, 2001. Cheap.
I put 300 unregistered miles on that bike. The cost of Triumph parts to fix
it convinced me to trade it on a new '00 red ST that had been on my local
dealer's floor for two years. I found some panniers on ebay and ended up
with a great new bike last April for around $8000. I rode it 11,000 miles
last summer. That included two trips through the Adirondacks to Montreal for
the F-1/ CART races and three days on the TAA ride. I love the bike. Last
weekend I saw an indicated 140+ mph with the panniers mounted and the bike
was still accelerating. At 52 years old, that's the quickest I've been on
two wheels. Metzeler M-1's transformed my confidence in the corners and on
Memorial Day I'm doing a California Superbike School at Watkins Glen.
Cheers,
Scott
'00 red Sprint ST
'74 white Europa