[ST] Info on Norway & Sweden

Is there anyone on the list who lives in Norway or Sweden?  Andy used to be
Our Swedish Correspondent, but I'm not sure if he's still on the list.

I'm planning a trip to Norrköping in Sweden for my brother's wedding in late
June and I'd appreciate some tips on good biking roads, as I'd like to spend
a few days after the wedding riding around southern Sweden and Norway before
taking the ferry back to the UK.  If anyone has some good suggestions for
places to visit, could you contact me offline at andersng@xxxxxx please?

Thanks very much,

Neil