[ST] RS vs. ST (Bars, stickers, anything else?)

I'm looking to get rid of my ZX-11d for a better
cornering sport-tourer.

I've had my eye on the Sprint ST after watching a
buddy run that thing ragged in the corners in VT and
Mass, while I throw my zx-11 around as hard as I could
to keep up.

But I now am taking a liking to the RS as I could
always fit Givis to it if I needed hard luggage, it
weighs less, costs less MSRP and dealers are willing
to deal on these more as sales aren't as sharp.  It
also handles a smidgen better and will still
do two-up if I could get bar risers for it.  Any other
differences I should know about?

My biggest concern is getting those bars up.  My buddy
has Genmars on top of his stock Sprint St and that's
about perfect for me.  So if I could get a bar height
like that I'm game.

After reading:
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/difference/strs.html

I see mention of swapping stock ST bars on the RS.
About how much stock ST bars costs me?  Is there any
other way to do it, perhaps would the Helibars kit for
the ST work on the RS?:
http://www.helibars.com/pics/SprintCloseup.jpg

Are there other aftermarket options available?

Thanks for any help, I'm completely gaga for this bike
after trying to keep up this wknd and on previous
rides.  It's a nice alternative to the VFR. (even the
ST is) Now tell me you can get that Ugly RS sticker
removed from the side fairing and I'll be set.

Thanks,

Bryce