Re: [ST] Laguna Suite Ticket for Sale

Calm down Jim. I am sorry if you felt my comments were a personal attack.
After reviewing my email, I can see it did not come across just the way I wished.

I don't like that Laguna spent a lot of money to reduce the average view of the
track. I don't like that Laguna put out a lot of press release claiming that this
reduction in track visibility was an "improvement". A few hundred $500 seats are
restricting the view of a few 10,000 $50 seats (well places to sit).

David W. Funk